All teachers should have an iPhone
The staff at
Pinehill had begun blogging in 2011 as well as me. I followed their blogs and
often “borrowed” their ideas.
I now follow them on Twitter and this helps me keep up to date with new ideas to use in the classroom. The educators I follow tweet links to a huge range of websites and references about all fields of education, not just IT information.
Twitter has become my main resource for
professional development reading. Every day I try to quickly scan through the tweets and "favourite" or email the link to myself for future reference.
One of my goals for next year is to either:
- encourage other staff to follow me on Twitter so I could retweet links to sites they might find useful or
- regularly email them the links to these sites.
I am preparing an introductory information pack to present to staff at a PD meeting.
No comments:
Post a Comment