https://www.evernote.com
Problem: How to use our 5 iPads and 6 PCs/laptops during our writing sessions?
Solution: Evernote has become our writing book. After trialling Notes on the iPad or writing directly onto their wiki page I discovered that Evernote is much more manageable. Children can be rostered onto Evernote on the PCs and iPads and can access their pages anywhere, even from home if they wished. All children have their own page. They plan and brainstorm ideas and words, then draft their stories, edit themselves or easily peer edit and then conference with me. I can also check up from home - no messy piles of draft books around and then plan who I need to conference with the next day. Then it's easy for them to publish - copy and save with a photo or other image to their Kidblog page or wiki page to share. So half the class is writing online while the other half are using their traditional writing books.
| Click image to enlarge - Impressive writing by Raina - One of the more talented writers in the class |
No comments:
Post a Comment